Immediate opening for a Senior Account Manager in our fast-paced New York Office located in the City’s Fashion District. The ideal candidate has talent business affairs and/or payroll services experience in the advertising industry. In addition to working with clients, budgeting and estimating, project analysis and management, payroll processing and issuing client invoices, the Senior Account Manager also assists the Payroll Manager with office operations. This is a key, “self-starter” position that requires supervisory skills, accuracy, attention to detail, initiative and a pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities and working with colleagues. Discretion in handling company and private or personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, appearance, and conduct.
- Interface between clients and payroll team on project set-up, payroll processing, residuals breakdown and processing, review, and verification of payroll.
- Project analysis, budgeting and estimating.
- Client follow-up on Guarantee and Residuals tracking.
- Client support for talent contract inquiries, audits, union waivers and final cast determinations.
- Data and project system maintenance to ensure accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Assist in establishing payroll procedures.
- Assist with checking or verifying Payroll – Union & Non-Union / Review of outgoing invoices.
- Attend off-site meetings and participate in new business pitches with clients as needed.
- Support Accounts Receivables department in collecting past due payments from clients.
- Train junior staff in both payroll and union rules and regulations.
- Assist in review, evaluation, testing and quality assurance for internal proprietary programs and systems.
- Assist with additional or special tasks or projects as requested. (This would be after learning systems and procedures)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Advertising Talent Management, Business Affairs and/or Traffic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate clearly and accurately with clients, colleagues and staff
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service skills.
- Knowledge of government and entertainment/advertising industry rules and regulations for payroll.
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment – computers, phones, copiers, fax, etc.
- Professional interaction with colleagues, team members and other department staff as well as management and executives in a business office setting.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities and ability to work well under pressure.
CREDENTIALS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- College business courses or equivalent work experience preferred
Submit your resume to Job-Ads@theteamcompanies.com and put “Senior Account Manager, New York” in the subject line.
No relocation. No phone calls, please.