ABOUT the TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. TTC also provides technology products including a best in class online timecard and employee onboarding system designed for the content production community. This is a great opportunity to join an industry segment leader & contribute directly to its impact on the advertising & entertainment communities it serves.
We are looking for a systems administrator who is technical and passionate about learning information technology, including IBM AS400, Windows OS, Active Directory, VMware, Veeam, Linux, MS. SCCM. This position will provide the candidate with the opportunity to contribute their IT knowledge and contribute to making major enhancements to our IT Infrastructure and improvements to our end users’ technology experience. Discretion in handling company and client information is required, along with professional ethics, appearance, and conduct.
Duties & Tasks
- Manage server provisioning in vmware, on-premise and in public cloud infrastructure
- Manage Veeam backups, recovery, replications
- Manage Microsoft O365 Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, TEAM sites
- Proactive monitoring of Servers, Storage, System health and performance
- Manage server OS patches with MS SCCM
- Administer user accounts, network file, and access permissions
- Manage Antivirus, anti-malware and endpoint protections
- Rack and stack, server, storage, network hardware as needed
- Perform additional or special tasks or projects as requested
- Assist with service desk escalation support as needed
- Perform systems upgrades, troubleshooting, and support outside of regular business hours as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Server, Storage, and Network infrastructure. Dell, HP, IBM hardware a plus
- VMware infrastructure, SAN, NAS, TCP/IP networking, and firewall experience
- Windows Active Directory, ADFS, DHCP, DNS, GPO, and PowerShell
- Contribute to writing IT knowledge base documentation
- Knowledge of O365 Exchange Online and Azure and AWS cloud highly desirable
- Knowledge of IBM AS400 user administration
- Experience using a formal helpdesk ticketing system
- Hyland OnBase administration experience is highly desirable
- Able to follow our process and procedures for Onboarding, Offboarding, access updates, change and release management.
- Ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary applications as required
- Interact with colleagues, team members, and other department staff as well as management and executives in a professional office setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Participate in IT Projects as needed
Credentials, Experience & Education
- 3 years of experience with the server, storage, and backup administration, infrastructure support
- Minimum education requirement: B.S in Computer Science preferred
- IT certifications are highly desirable