ABOUT The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies (TTC) are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. TTC also provides technology products including a best in class online timecard and employee onboarding system designed for the content production community. This is a great opportunity to join an industry segment leader & contribute directly to its impact on the advertising & entertainment communities it serves.
In addition to working with clients, budgeting and estimating talent costs, project analysis and management, payroll processing and issuing client invoices within the company’s two-business-day turn-around time frame, the Senior Account Manager also assists the Office Manager with office operations. This is a key, “self-starter” position that requires supervisory skills, accuracy, attention to detail, and a pro-active approach to responsibilities and working with colleagues. Discretion in handling company and private or personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, appearance, and conduct.
Duties & Tasks
- Interface between clients and payroll team on project set-up, payroll processing, residuals breakdown and processing, review, and verification of payroll.
- Project analysis, budgeting and estimating.
- Client follow-up on Guarantee payment and Residuals tracking.
- Client support for talent contract inquiries, audits, union waivers and final cast determinations.
- Successful processing of payroll within TTC’s two business day turn-around time frame.
- Maintaining Data and project information in TTC’s payroll system to ensure the accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Filing of invoices.
- Assist in establishing payroll procedures.
- Assist with verifying Payroll – Union & Non-Union / Review of outgoing invoices.
- Back-up other staff members and r fill in for colleagues when required due to absence or heavy workload.
- Back-Up Office Manager when Office Manager is not available due to absence or workload.
- Assist with additional tasks or projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Advertising Talent Management, Business Affairs and/or Traffic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate clearly and accurately with clients, colleagues, and staff
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service skills.
- Knowledge of government and entertainment/advertising industry rules and regulations for payroll.
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment Maintain Professionalism when interacting with colleagues, team members, and other department staff as well as management and executives in a business office setting.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- College business courses or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of JDE Payroll preferred.