Duties & Tasks
- 70% automation and 30% manual
- Participate in code review of standards, procedures, tools, and QE processes
- Ability to create frameworks and perform POC on new applications
- Contribute to the development effort for a VBScript, based automation framework.
- Maintain automated regression suites/packages to be compliant with changing requirements and features
- Implement new testing frameworks for future products and features
- Implement testability features (such as detection mechanisms) in the application under test
- Explore the latest add-ins in UFT and participate in developing Proofs of Concept.
- Collaborate with internal developers and QA team (Manual testers) for requirement gathering and test automation plan.
- Constantly support peers, ability to test projects (manually) on need basis.
- Have constant involvement with our Continuous Integration pipeline and its architecture/develop
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies and highly frequent release cycles
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation-related activities during development, system testing, regression testing, and post production testing
- Strong knowledge UFT automation tool and its add-ins features
- Experience with maven, Jenkin is a big plus
- Experience debugging and capturing backend failures and network issues
- Valuable experience of test management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- QA industry certifications are a plus
- Knowledge on automating mainframe(AS400) is a plus
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering/Software or equivalent work experience
- Overall 5 – 8 years of experience in test automation which includes framework design, development and maintenance
No relocation. No phone calls, please