ABOUT The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies (TTC) are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. TTC also provides technology products including a best in class online timecard and employee on-boarding system designed for the content production community. This is a great opportunity to join an industry segment leader & contribute directly to its impact in the advertising & entertainment communities it serves.
TTC’s Music Department provides union/non-union payroll services to producers, record labels, major film studios, and other creators of music in the Entertainment Industry. The Music Payroll Coordinator will process payroll with an emphasis on Film/TV and Live Shows working directly with record labels, studios and business managers. The ideal candidate for this position is detail driven with a positive attitude and a penchant for accuracy. The culture of the music department requires a proactive approach to duties and responsibilities in working with inter-company departments, clients and colleagues. Discretion is required in handling company, client and employee information, along with professional ethics, appearance and conduct.
Duties & Tasks
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll, inclusive of data and management of project information
- Processing and filing of union contracts.
- Interface between clients and payroll team for maintaining client information, project set-up, payroll paperwork, and contract hour breakdown for payroll preparation.
- Provide support for office operations and general client service needs as directed.
- Back-up other department members and assist or fill in for colleagues when required due to absence or workload.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized.
- Flexible with an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure with strict time constraints daily.
- 10-key entry.
- PC Computer skills inclusive of Outlook, Word, and Excel and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Basic office skills and knowledge of standard office equipment.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Professional demeanor and interaction with clients and colleagues.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Education requirement: High School Graduate.
- Minimum two years of college preferred, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of JDE Payroll, AS440, a plus.
- Previous Payroll experience within Music Union payroll, a plus.