ABOUT The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. TTC also provides technology products including a best in class online timecard and employee on-boarding system designed for the content production community. This is a great opportunity to join an industry segment leader & contribute directly to its impact in the advertising & entertainment communities it serves.
The position requires excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate will have an aptitude for numbers, be flexible with the ability to multi-tasking and have good follow-through. This position requires a “self-starter” with a pro-active approach to tasks, responsibilities and working with colleagues. Discretion in handling company and client information is required, along with professional ethics, appearance and conduct.
Duties & Tasks
- Running daily payroll check runs
- Back-up for other team member’s payroll runs and other task
- Void/Reissue of payroll checks
- Stop Pay request
- Check Verification
- Direct Deposit set up all of TTC’s Employer of Record (EOR) entities
- Accruals for all TTC Employer or Record (EOR) entities
- Reissue of previous years’ checks
- Changing incorrect Social Security numbers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment, and interaction with department colleagues, and other staff as well as management and executives in a professional office setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English: ability to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Ability to interact with industry professionals at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
- PC Computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Word and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required
- Extensive experience in JD Edwards World Payroll Applications
- Organization and analytical skills.
- A flexible multitasker with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- Three to five years experience in payroll operations, taxes or accounting preferred