Duties & Tasks
- Maintain department filing systems.
- Data Entry.
- Assist with electronic and paper file maintenance, contract preparation, and distribution of invoices.
- Provide support for office operations and general client service needs as directed.
- Assist with performing integrity checks of the electronic system.
- Perform additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
- Assist with support for incoming phone calls and inquiries as needed.
- Attend trainings as instructed and learn payroll billing including wage and hour law and entertainment industry union contracts and applicable rules for payroll.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment computers, phones, etc. – and interaction with colleagues, team members and other department staff as well as management and executives in a professional office setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate clearly and precisely with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Knowledge of production and/or advertising industry.
- Knowledge of government and entertainment industry requirements for payroll is helpful but not required.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Basic office technology and PC assistance experience.
- Minimum typing/keyboarding of 50 words per minute.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability and interest to learn entertainment industry payroll.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- Two years of college preferred.
No relocation. No phone calls, please!