Duties & Tasks
- Sales and communications support: Work with sales and marketing team in preparing presentations, materials, collateral rate cards, client contracts, new client setup and follow up.
- SalesForce Admin.: Maintain lead and client database, input client rate card and contract data and information, input large amounts of data, do data integrity checks to ensure consistency of data input by Sales and Marketing staff and provide support for SalesForce use for in-house staff.
- Lead Generation: Working with the sales team and leveraging social and industry tools and other resources generating leads for the sales team
- Account assistant: Where necessary:
- Work within the TEAM Companies organization to obtain the answers that are needed for the clients and prospects.
- Proactively search for news and information on clients and competitors.
- Overall Account assistant: Work with SalesForce and IT on getting the reports together for all the major accounts.
- Perform additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
- Back up the Department Coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities – PC & Mac proficient, phones systems, copier/scanning equipment
- Excellent interpersonal skills – interaction with clients, colleagues, and management.
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, SalesForce, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign, PowerPoint, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of media, content and entertainment industry requirements for payroll is helpful but not required.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work overtime or weekends on request.
- Ability to have fun and expand your career.
Credentials, Experience & Education
CREDENTIALS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum Educational requirement: College Degree.
- Two+ years of advertising or entertainment industry experience preferred.