Duties & Tasks
▪ Answer, screen and forward incoming calls on multi-line telephones
▪ Greet clients and guest with a positive, helpful attitude
▪ Announcing and directing guest to the appropriate person and office
▪ Answering visitors’ enquiries
▪ Receiving Packages
▪ Maintain visitor register
▪ Working on Special Projects
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
▪ Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment – computers,
phones, etc- and interaction with colleagues, team members and other department staff
as well as management and executives in a professional office setting.
▪ Excellent oral and written communication skills in English: ability to communicate
clearly, effectively and tactfully with clients, colleagues and staff.
▪ Ability to interact with industry professionals in all levels.
▪ Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
▪ PC Computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Word and ability and willingness to
learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required
▪ Organization skills.
▪ Attention to detail and analytical skills
▪ Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities
▪ Ability to work well under pressure
Credentials, Experience & Education
▪ Minimum Educational requirement. High School Graduate
▪ Minimum 3-5 years experience