Great opportunity in an exciting industry with excellent growth potential. TEAM’s Tours Department provides talent and crew payroll services to the Artist Tours industry. The Payroll Coordinator processes artist tours payroll, works with clients and handles inquiries from tour managers, crew, and performer’s representatives. This is a key, team-player position that requires accuracy, attention to detail, initiative, and a pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities and working with clients and colleagues. Discretion in handling company and private or personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, appearance, and conduct. When submitting an application, please include “Tours” in the subject of your email.
Duties & Tasks
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Interface between clients and payroll team on project set-up, payroll paperwork, timecard breakdown and preparation of payroll.
- Data entry.
- Data and project information maintenance to ensure accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Filing of invoices.
- Assist with checking or verifying Payroll and Review of outgoing invoices.
- Back-up other Payroll Coordinators and assist or fill in for colleagues when required due to absence or workload.
- Assist with additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Detail oriented.
- Highly organized.
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure with strict time constraints on a daily basis.
- 10-key data entry.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook and Excel, as well as ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Willing to work overtime, especially during the holiday season.
- Professional demeanor and interaction with clients and colleagues a must.
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment – computers, phones, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service and phone skills.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of billing or payroll preferred but not required.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- Two years of college business courses or equivalent work experience.