ABOUT The TEAM Companies
The TEAM Companies (TTC) are a leading payroll, business affairs & technology provider to the advertising & entertainment industries. We offer union & non-union payroll for actors, musicians, singers, crew, editors, visual effects artists and other craftspeople working on commercials, video games, online content, concert tours and in the music recording industry. TTC also provides technology products including a best in class online timecard and employee on-boarding system designed for the content production community. This is a great opportunity to join an industry segment leader & contribute directly to its impact in the advertising & entertainment communities it serves.
Great opportunity in an exciting industry with excellent growth potential. TEAM’s Tours Department provides talent and crew payroll services to the Artist Tours industry. The Payroll Coordinator processes artist tours payroll, works with clients and handles inquiries from tour managers, crew, and performer’s representatives. This is a key, team-player position that requires accuracy, attention to detail, initiative, and a pro-active approach to duties and responsibilities and working with clients and colleagues. Discretion in handling company and private or personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, appearance, and conduct. When submitting an application, please include “Tours” in the subject of your email.
Duties & Tasks
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll.
- Interface between clients and colleagues on project set-up, employment paperwork, time-card breakdown and payroll preparation.
- Data and project information maintenance to ensure accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Assist with verifying Payroll and Review of outgoing invoices.
- Back-up colleagues as needed
- Assist with additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Detailed and highly organized.
- Be flexible with and able to work independently
- Work well under pressure with time constraints..
- 10-key data entry
- PC Computer skills including Outlook and Excel
- Ability and willingness to learn new and proprietary computer applications as required.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and outstanding client service and phone skills
- Basic office skills and multi-tasking abilities–
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of billing or payroll preferred but not required.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- Two years of college business courses or equivalent work experience.