Duties & Tasks
- Maintain department filing systems.
- Assist with performing integrity checks of the electronic system
- Assist with electronic and paper file maintenance, contract preparation and distribution of invoices.
- Perform additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
- Assist with support for incoming phone calls and inquiries as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment – computers, phones, etc.
- Interaction with colleagues, team members and other department staff as well as management and executives in a professional office setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate clearly and concisely with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping.
- Knowledge of government and entertainment industry requirements for payroll is helpful but not required.
- Knowledge of advertising and/or entertainment.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook, Word and Excel, and ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Minimum typing/keyboarding of 50 words per minute.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities.
Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- Two years of college or related experience preferred.