Duties & Tasks
Manage clients’ talent related business matters: talent estimating, processing and actualizing based on a thorough understanding of SAG/AFTRA/AFM commercials codes, both general market and Spanish Language provisions:
- Opening, tracking and closing jobs.
- Processing holding /use fees, and notifications in a timely manner session.
- Estimate sessions and use for TV, radio, industrial, new media, interactive, promos, music videos and network TV programing.
- Generate all necessary reports: talent contracts, production reports, completion reports, talent advices, etc.
- Evaluate, manager and resolve state labor and union claims.
- Responsible for meeting all client and union deadlines.
- Consult with and advise clients on talent jobs, union rules, labor regulations and best practices.
- Manage scale and over-scale negotiations and contracting.
- Manage and negotiate rights and permission as requested by Client.
- Proactively manage all account transition documentation.
- Provide ongoing Client training for business affairs/talent payment processes and procedures.
- Help cover immediate needs within the departments if someone is out of the office.
- Be availability to clients for questions, concerns, follow-up, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry trends
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Troubleshoot new challenges with teammates to share experiences and create the best solutions for our clients.
- Assist on large projects that fall within your area of expertise.
- Maintain organized and accurate talent commercial files.
- Retention of clients through pro-active problem solving, respectful working relationships and responsive client service.
- Expansion of client business into other areas of Talent Solutions expertise (e.g., music licensing, business affairs, production services, etc.), through thorough exploration of the client’s business needs and providing additional services or resources for such.
- Attend new business meetings as needed.
- Help develop leads/research potential clients if needed.