The TEAM Companies’ Production Payroll Department manages the payment of union and non-union crew, visual effects artists, game designers, editors working on commercials, print ads, online content, video games and other short form content.. TTC’s role as the employer of record on behalf of our clients, accuracy and timeliness are of the utmost importance to ensure compliance with union and legal employee payroll requirements and expectations. The Payroll Coordinator works directly with clients, setting up projects, processing payroll and issuing client invoices within the company’s 48-hour turn-around time frame. This is a key, “team-player” position that requires accuracy, attention to detail, and a pro-active approach to responsibilities and working with colleagues. Discretion in handling company and private or personal client and employee information is required, along with a positive attitude, professional ethics, appearance and conduct.
Duties & Tasks
- Work with clients and payroll team on project set-up, payroll processing, , review and verification of payroll.
- Maintenance of Data in TTC’s payroll system to ensure accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Filing of invoices.
- Assist with verifying Payroll – Union & Non-Union / Review of outgoing invoices.
- Back-up other Payroll Coordinators with union and non-union crew payroll when required due to absence or workload.
- Assist with additional tasks or projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and ability to professionally interact with colleagues and management in a professional setting. .
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate clearly and accurately with clients and colleagues.
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service skills.
- Knowledge of government and entertainment/advertising industry rules and regulations for payroll is preferred.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, ACT, ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Attention to detail and Heavy keyboarding and 10-key skill.
- Ability to work well under pressure. Flexible and able to multi-task.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- College business courses or equivalent work experience preferred.