Technology has made it easy for anyone to create and distribute content. It has also made it easy to share and “borrow” others’ creative work.
We exist in a culture where duplicating or repurposing content is common, but that doesn’t mean it is always done legally. When the “It’s free. I found it on the internet” mentality spills into a professional environment, the ramifications of copyright infringement and the unauthorized use of intellectual property or a person’s likeness can be costly.
The TEAM Companies provide thorough ownership research, negotiation for licensing and permissions and license agreement review for use of the following:
- Video/Film clips
- Stock Footage
- Specialty props & wardrobe
- Logos/Icons/mascots and other corporate identifiers
- Personal likeness
- Unique Design Elements (i.e. lighting design on the Eifel Tower)
Rights Management Technology
The TEAM Electronic Rights Management system (TERM) is designed to consolidate the management of all of the components of your asset, from licensed music and images to contract details on talent.
- All data & documents for the project are housed in one location
- TERM is web based, allowing you to access components of your project from anywhere anytime
- Reference versions of your finished asset (commercial, print ad, web content) is easily uploaded into TERM
- Automatic tracking of use expirations with e-mail notifications for any component that is expiring
- Expiration notifications tell you what component is expiring, when it is expiring and whether renewing is an option
- If any component expires, the system will automatically change the status of the entire asset
TERM users please click here to Log in.