We cross the “T’s” and dot the “I’s” in the production of creative content
The most brilliant idea can stall in its tracks if the behind-the-scenes business support is insufficient. Every creative asset, whether it is a commercial, a web series, or a live event has components that require:
- In-depth understanding of the contracts, rules and regulations that apply
- Rights and Permissions for their use
- Methods for documenting and tracking all information related to their use
The TEAM Companies Business Affairs Division is staffed with experts who know the intricacies of hiring and using union and non-union talent in all types of projects. We have the skills for:
- Providing comprehensive script review, cast breakdowns, budgeting and estimating
- Deftly negotiating licenses for music, photography, props and other elements
- Final Cast analysis and job jacket documentation
- Facilitating script and master clearance with broadcast networks and will traffic the work to all of the media outlets outlined in your media plan.
The TEAM Companies technology will track all of the components of your project to help make sure you have the rights you need for use of your creative for as long as you need it.