TEAM On-Line Client System
TOCS is a prime example of a TEAM Companies technology tool that has been upgraded and expanded to not only further enhance the benefits to the clients for which it was originally designed (Advertising Business Affairs), but to make it a useful tool for other clients, such as business managers of music artists on concert tours.
TOCS & Advertising
TOCS is an online workflow solution for clients of our talent payroll department. It helps them manage all aspects of the business affairs function including talent payments and rights management through six modules accessible anytime from anywhere with internet access.
- Estimating: Allows you to forecast talent residuals expenditures based on a multitude of variables.
- Talent Advice: Generate paperless residual payment authorization by project or payment type.
- Commercial Planning Calendar: Gives you the ability to view current talent payment cycles and other element rights expiration dates in a Media Calendar Schedule format.
- Rights Management: The Rights Management module allows you to track all licensed elements in a project, enter essential meta-data information related to conditions of use of that element, upload reference versions of the asset and copies of key documents and generate custom reports.
- Completion Reports: Through this module you can create and submit final cast information to The TEAM Companies talent payroll department, create talent reclassification notices, and attach reference documents pertaining to the production of the project.
- Historical: This module contains current information on talent paid through The TEAM Companies. Through historical you can look up costs by project or specific cast member or track employee guarantees. You can review employee data and information on specific projects.
TOCS & Tours
The TEAM Companies created a Client Service Center for our Tours clients to help automate and streamline the management of paying crew, musicians and singers working on a concert tour.
Through TOCS clients of our Tours Payroll Department can:
- 24 hour Access to onboarding forms: Fillable employment forms such as W-4s, W-9s, WTPAs, I-9s, Direct Deposit and Wire Transfer forms are available in one location.
- Invoice breakdowns: Report information can be filtered by project.
- Invoice reprints: Invoices are available to view or reprint on demand.
- Reports: Four of the most commonly requested reports are available from this site. All reports are available in two formats: pdf and tab delimited or spreadsheet.
- Payroll Register: Enter data to create a report based on invoice number, date range or by employee.
- Invoice Breakdown: Create a summary of invoice cost expenditures. Expenditures include all wages and payroll tax breakdown in a summary format.
- Wages Breakdown: Employees and their gross wages are listed by the State where the income was incurred.
- Census Report: Employees personal information including Date of Birth and I-9 information.
- Paystub information is available through a Direct Deposit search link.