TEAM Electronic Rights Management
TERM is a rights management tool designed to help clients of our Business Affairs division better manage the details, in particular the permissioned and licensed aspects, of each component of a project that they are creating.
TERM’s dashboard allows you to track all components of a project from a central menu so the status of the asset is right at your fingertips.
- All data & documents for the project are housed in one location.
- TERM is web based, allowing you to access components of your project from anywhere anytime.
- Reference versions of your finished asset (commercial, print ad, web content) is easily uploaded into TERM.
- Automatic tracking of use expirations with e-mail notifications for any element that is expiring.
- Expiration notifications tell you what element is expiring, when it is expiring and whether renewal is an option.
- If any element expires, the system will automatically change the status of the entire asset.
To log in to the TERM site, click here.
For a further information or a demonstration of TERM, contact The TEAM Companies at firstname.lastname@example.org