For optimum performance, please download PDF document(s) to your computer and open from your local drive with Adobe Acrobat (Reader or Pro).
- SPECIAL NOTE – FIREFOX BROWSERS AND MAC USERS
- For Mac users, first save the file to your local drive, then open using either Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- For Firefox users, please click the “Open with Different Viewer” button in the upper right corner of your screen and choose “Adobe Acrobat”
- For Macs and Firefox, if you simply double-click the file, it will open in the default viewer, which may result in display errors and prevent entering and saving of your data.
SPECIAL NOTE TO TABLET/iPAD USERS
- Forms may not work properly on a Tablet or iPad – you may have difficulty opening the form, and entering, or saving data