Duties & Tasks
- Collaborate with company executives and managers to maintain our continuity of operations, and company responses to client inquiries.
- Develop and maintain documentation of operations initiatives, procedures, and workflows.
- Establish milestones, monitor progress and facilitate deadline compliance.
- Oversee implementation of new systems and workflows and ensure contract fulfillment when working with third party vendors.
- Provide input and analysis of operational implications of initiatives, alliances or other company commitments that affect the company such as agreements with clients or third party partners.
- Strategize with executives on long-term planning and technology initiatives to improve processes and efficiencies.
- Work with IT department on requirements and specifications for development of internal systems and technology products used by clients. Including developing reports to meet client needs and/or comply with applicable legislation or union requirements.
- Oversee and participate in User Acceptance Testing as needed.
- Keep projects, initiatives and regularly scheduled tasks on track and on schedule.
- Collaborate with other company executives and managers on the creation of client notices, labor updates, and policy and procedures documentation as well as Staff trainings.
- Stay current with applicable labor law, union contracts and industry trends.
- Ongoing review of company data management, systems and procedures to ensure confidentiality and that they meet legal standards, integrity requirements and client requirements.
- Create annual department budget.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of SAG-AFTRA, AFM, DGA, IATSE, & Teamster labor agreements in relationship to payroll and pension payments
- Knowledge of federal, state and local labor law and employment regulations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- PC Computer skills including Microsoft 365. Knowledge of OnBase, and JDE preferred.
- Exercise of sound professional judgment in decision-making regarding areas of responsibility, as well as when referring matters outside of this position’s purview to appropriate executives.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to accommodate operational requirements.
- Manage employee issues, claims, disciplinary actions and annual reviews in compliance with company policy as well as federal, state and local requirements.
- Properly and fully document employee complaints or issues and advise company leadership, the HR department and appropriate senior management.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: College degree.
- Minimum five years Advertising Agency, Talent (Performer) or Crew Payroll experience.
- Personnel supervision and business manager level experience preferred.
No relocation. No phone calls, please!