Duties & Tasks
- Work with clients and payroll team on project set-up, payroll processing, residuals breakdown and processing, review and verification of payroll.
- Data and project system maintenance to ensure accuracy of records and client notifications.
- Filing of invoices.
- Assist with checking or verifying Payroll, Union & Non-Union / Review of outgoing invoices.
- Back-up other Payroll Coordinators with crew payroll (union and non-union) and assist or fill in for colleagues when required due to absence or workload.
- Assist with additional or special tasks or projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic office skills and abilities, knowledge of standard office equipment, computers, phones, etc., and professional interaction with colleagues, team members and other department staff as well as management and executives in a business office setting.
- Knowledge of modern business communication, including letters, email, memoranda, and reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; ability to communicate clearly and accurately with clients, colleagues and staff.
- Positive attitude and outstanding client service skills.
- Knowledge of government and entertainment/advertising industry rules and regulations for payroll preferred.
- PC Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, ACT, ability and willingness to learn new and/or proprietary computer applications as required.
- Heavy keyboarding.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and multi-tasking abilities, ability to work well under pressure.
Credentials, Experience & Education
- Minimum Educational requirement: High School Graduate.
- College business courses or equivalent work experience preferred.
No relocation. No phone calls, please!